Our youth ministry 180 will be starting an English club for those ages 14-18 who wish to practice speaking and to prepare for oral exams. The club will be led by a native English speaker and allow for guided conversation on selected themes. It is not an English class or English lessons. However, the speaking practice will help students prepare for English exams. Those who wish to participate should familiarize themselves with the rules and may complete an interest form below.
ENGLISH CLUB RULES
- We will speak only English during the club and while on the premises
- Everyone participates (All club attendees will have the opportunity to speak and will be
- expected to speak)
- No foul language will be permitted
- Participants must respect one another, the leaders, and the premises
- Preparation/ homework for the club is expected